My Top 5 Beauty Tips!

Monday, June 23, 2014

I decided to create my top 5 beauty tips - especially as summer is just around the corner and we all want to look our best!

1. ALWAYS take your makeup off before bed!
- As all of my friends know I am obsessed with taking my make up off before bed! I have suffered in the past with acne and try everything I can to look after my skin after learning the hard way! My skin regime before bed is a three-step process: Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise.
I am currently using Clinique products at the moment, I decided to invest in some because they seemed to be the only products that worked well with my skin. Also, unlike many brands, Clinique offer a money back guarantee if you find that a specific product doesn't suit your skin.

2. Use a primer before applying makeup!
- Before applying makeup I always use a primer, they are the secret to long-lasting makeup! There are such a wide variety out there at all different prices! I find that they hide my blemishes so well and give my skin a smooth feel.

3. Sleep in socks filled with moisturiser for lovely, soft feet!
- It sounds silly but it honestly works! Perfect for pre-holiday pampering!

4. Drink 2 litres of water a day!
- I find it so difficult to remember to drink 2 litres of water daily but once you get into a routine it is so simple! The difference in just two weeks is incredible; skin is smoother, energy levels are higher and you feel ten times better about yourself!

5. Wash make up brushes frequently!
- Okay, it probably sounds like common sense but so many people (including me) forget to frequently clean foundation brushes! You will be surprised at just how dirty your brushes can get after a few days using it,  lots of brands sell brush cleansing products, but if you're on a budget warm, soapy water will do the trick!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x




No comments:

Post a Comment