Sunshine & shorts!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm not sure about you guys but I have been loving the sunshine this weekend! More so because I work everyday now so do not have time to enjoy it!

So.. Here is my perfect summers outfit! 










This outfit works so well because it can combine a day look with an evening look. Perfect for sitting in a sunny pub garden with a glass of fizz! 

I would also like to say a huge thank you to Glamour Rags Boutique for my lovely gift! My necklace will be adding a touch of glamour to many future outfits! Girls, they have such a variety of gorgeous clothing - you will not be disappointed! 

Bralet: Topshop
Kimono: Primark
Shorts: Primark
Necklace: Glamour Rags Boutique (Check them out!)
Shoes: River Island - my all time fave pair of shoes- I've had them for ages! 


Thanks for reading, enjoy the sunshine!

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment