Corinthia Hotel London

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hey!

So last week I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon at a Baby Shower at the luxurious Corinthia Hotel, London. Upon arrival we expected to be taken into a function room or something similar but instead we were directed to the 7th floor penthouse suite!

I cannot explain to you my face upon entrance - it was unbelievable! A champagne reception and a butler service was not what I was prepared for! We were led onto the roof terrace and the view of London was incredible - luckily it was a sunny day so we could make the most of it! As seen in the pics below there were mini cupcakes with fondant icing in the shape of baby dummies - it was adorable!

There were two bedrooms, two lounges, a study, a dining room, a massage parlour, two huge bathrooms, and a walk-in wardrobe.. the penthouse is obviously the icing on the cake of an extremely wonderful hotel!

Although after falling in love with it I entered dream land and decided I was going to ask how much it would be for 24 hours...in the region of £18,000. Looks like I better start saving huh!

Here are a few pics to give you a little sneak peak!












The Corinthia, home of the largest ESPA Spa in Europe, has some of the most amazing facilities! Including, three fabulous dining areas and several bars! I would strongly recommend popping in for a cheeky glass of wine if you are passing by!


Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment