Mellow Yellow!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hey!

So after a crazy week at work I am finally back on the blogging scene! I am suddenly so obsessed with bright/neon colours - I think being a brunette has definitely helped seeing as when I was blonde I just couldn't pull it off!

Motel Rocks have some beautiful summer items and I couldn't resist this neon yellow dress. It is perfect for a festival/ BBQ / holiday as it is so casual but stylish at the same time. Normally, I always wear heels or wedges with dresses as I am so short but I felt sandals went perfectly with this outfit!

I also couldn't resist the gorgeous daisy flower hair detail - I felt it added a chic look to the outfit. It was only £3.99 from New Look so a cute little summer bargain.







Dress: Motel Rocks
Flower headband: New Look
Sandals: New Look


Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit. Yellow is a very hard colour to pull off. :)

    http://theislandgirl95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete