TWO TONE!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hi!

So this week I was lucky enough to receive some beautiful blogger mail! At the moment I am obsessed with online boutiques and the variety of gorgeous clothes on offer! Sams Boutique (@boutiquesam on Instagram) have such a wide variety of stylish clothes at such reasonable prices!

One of my beautiful mail items was this two-tone midi dress! It is absolutely perfect for either a wedding/day time affair or a classy night out with the girls! I have quite a curvy figure so I was slightly wary of how it would look, but, I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was and how classy it looked!

I managed to team it up with a New Look clutch bag that was an exact match of the colours in the dress! I couldn't believe I found one that was exactly the same!






  









Go and follow @boutique_sam on Twitter and Instagram for all your latest fashion must-haves!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x




No comments:

Post a Comment