Cigarette Trousers!

Monday, August 11, 2014

I decided that for this blog post I would do a look-book based blog on Cigarette Trousers. I have recently brought two pairs and have just discovered a love for them! The styles I picked were both classy, fashionable yet very reasonably priced. 





This pair are from River Island and can be found in the 'new-in' section in-stores and online. I love the fact that there is such a variety of colours in them as it means you can always find co-ordinating colours to match! They are perfect for work, lunch with the ladies or a date night. They are priced at £40.00 and all sizes are still available online so get in there fast! 





The above dogtooth pair are from Topshop and are priced at £42.00. I have worn this pair both on a night out and during the day and felt completely comfortable both times. They are also available both in-store and online! 

Both bags featured in this blog post are from Zara and are still in-store now! My shoes are from Primark and were a little bargain! My watch is from Marc Jacobs and the blazer featured in one photo is from River Island.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment