Lipsy love Michelle!

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Okay, for a while now I have been absolutely obsessed with Michelle Keegan's range for Lipsy London! So, last week I finally managed to pop to Westfield to the Lipsy store!

The collection offers classy, high-trend and good quality items for such reasonable prices! There is such a variety ranging from jumpsuits, dresses, jackets and pencil skirts! There were so many items I could have brought but I'm trying to budget at the moment (trying being the operative word) but still, I could not resist one item in particular!

I opted for the nude pleated bandeau dress which was one of my favourite items in the collection and luckily there was one left in my size!









I am very curvy so was slightly nervous of how it would fit, but nonetheless I had to buy it! I paired my dress up with my classic Guess suede heels and a small black clutch bag. The dress also has adjustable straps which is perfect if you don't feel comfortable with bandeau dresses! Girls, have a look at the collection - you will not be disappointed!

I usually wear my hair straight with going-out dresses but I decided curly hair would make the whole look more glamorous. My friend Laura styled my hair for me and used a volume booster tool to give my hair some much-needed volume and finished it with a lovely plait at the back of my hair!



Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment