Mad for Missguided

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Like many girls, Missguided is my perfect hub for all things fashion - without the hassle of going shopping! (Although, that is never really a problem for me)!

I am really into midi skirts at the moment after a lot of deliberation about whether they suited me! As I have said before, I am quite short and very curvy so I am still experimenting with different outfit styles! Saying that,  Missguided have such a variety of midi skirts on offer but I found the perfect girly one for me! Floral print, lace and nude/pink = my kind of skirt!

I paired my skirt with Missguided's bardot frill crop top - it is one of my all-time fave crops! I find it really easy to coordinate outfits with! I was also kindly sent a gorgeous, girly necklace from  'Popamorexo'. They have such a variety of statement, subtle and colourful necklaces I would strongly recommend checking them out on Instagram!











All of the items I have blogged are still for sale online - don't miss out! 
Missguided Bardot Frill Crop Top: £12.99
Missguided Mesh Panel Midi Skirt: £14.99 
Popamore Necklace: £8

I have lots of new outfit posts planned and I cannot wait to blog them! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment