Pepper Mayo & Public Desire

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hi!

So last week I decided it was time to get into the AW14 mindset! In doing so, I purchased two essential items that are perfect for both the end of summer and the beginning of autumn/winter! 











The gorgeous camel jacket is from Pepper Mayo (an Australian online store) and it is an absolute essential. It is currently sold out so I am relieved I brought it when I did but I'm sure they will get more stock in! I love the fact that the sleeves can be rolled up or left kept down and it is so lightweight also!

The killer shoes are by Public Desire (my1stwish) and are called the 'Kelis Black Cleated Sole Platform Heel Shoes.' After admiring their collection for quite some time I decided to order myself a pair, and, I can honestly say they are some of the comfiest pairs of shoes I own! They are so easy to walk in, unlike many pairs of platform heels, and I loved how well they suited the Pepper Mayo Jacket. Definitely £29.99 well spent! 

I accessorized the outfit with my Marc Jacobs watch and a Badia Boutique 'Be Happy' bracelet that I will be blogging about very soon!

I have been so excited to blog this outfit as it is one of my favourite ones at the moment! 

Thanks for reading!

Lauren-Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment