WET LOOK!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I am soooo glad that faux leather and the 'wet look' style is making a full comeback into AW14! There are some gorgeous items varying from high end to high street! So, naturally, this week I ordered some gorgeous bits from my fave trusty sites Missguided and Public Desire! 












The best thing about faux leather is that it enables us girls to keep up to date with current trends at affordable prices! Although, I do believe that you can't go wrong with a genuine leather jacket - they never go out of fashion! Anyway, the look I have created is on trend yet very reasonably priced! 

The wet- look zip leggings were just £11.99 and are available here - they come in sizes S/M and M/L. 
The black shine ankle boots are from Public Desire and are incredibly comfortable! Check them out here
My new fave slogan tee also is from Missguided and is available here
Finally, my leather jacket is from Mango but I brought it a few years ago - safe to say it is a timeless piece! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment