Hats off to Autumn!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hi girls!

So I'm finally making progress with my autumn wardrobe and I thought it would be the perfect time to show you one of my favourite outfits so far!

As I am sure many of you are aware I am becoming a little bit obsessed with Laundry Boutique on my Instagram profile! I was lucky enough to choose one of my favourite items on their website and of course, I just had to show you all!











The crossover blouse is the Laundry Boutique beauty! It has the most gorgeous gold edged stitching detail that really adds a classy touch! I am wearing it in a size Medium and it is the perfect fit! Have a little look here! I decided to style it with a classic pair of jeans, which by the way were a bargain from Primark! Alongside a gorgeous necklace I was gifted by Rubys Rocks - they offer some gorgeous statement jewellery at unbelievable prices! Check them out here! The hat is from Next and I feel it added a nice touch to the whole look.

Finally, the shoes are from Simmi shoes and are unbelievably comfortable! I will definitely be wearing them throughout AW14 and I am looking forward to styling them with different outfits! They are available here. For all of your shoe needs have a look at their whole website!


This week I am also LOVING..


This Chanel inspired coat is available from Laundry Boutique here and it is definitely on my birthday wishlist! Why not treat yourself? Fancy getting 10% off as well? Type in code PRGIRL10 upon checkout and save!

I am also completely in love with these classic Chelsea boots! They are from Simmi Shoes and are available here. They are so simple and look stylish with any outfit, plus black never goes out of fashion! 2nd Item on my wishlist! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x








No comments:

Post a Comment