Autumn Attire

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Hello!

So this week the temperature has really dropped and I have been heavily reliant on my autumn-winter wardrobe! I just had to show you one particular outfit I am really loving so far this season!











I am getting a little addicted to cape and boot combos, they are just perfect for an everyday look! My gorgeous autumn red/wine cape is from Chiara Fashion and it will definitely be one of my key pieces this season. It is so easy to style and really has an impact on a casual outfit. Sometimes it is not quite cold enough for a coat and so a cape is ideal, perfect for keeping you warm without the weight of a coat! It is available here for just £19.95! I styled mine with my fave pair of Primark jeans and a must-have jumper from H&M. My shoes are from New Look and are incredibly comfortable and stylish! I completed the look with a chic floppy hat from Missguided, I love the way it added a classy edge to the outfit.

If you are looking for a new AW wardrobe I would definitely recommend checking out Chiara Fashion! You will not be disappointed! I am so grateful to have been sent this must-have so I just wanted to say a huge thanks to the girls at Chiara!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment