304 Clothing..

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Okay, so I want to introduce you to one of my new favourite brands.. 304 clothing! As you may have seen on my Instagram I have been posting some of their collection quite a lot recently and last week I caught up with them at the clothes show!




This top is from the new collection and the quality is unbelievable, I have styled an item from their previous collection and can safely say the quality of the new collection is ten times better. Whilst at the clothes show I took some pictures of the rest of their items, have a little look below!





The prices are so reasonable and the boys who own the company are lovely! Girls, the 'I've Lost My Unicorn' tee is definitely a must-have! 304 Clothing is definitely a brand to watch, their collections just keep getting better and better! Check them out here! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment