Jumpsuit Loving..

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey girls!

I don't know about you, but jumpsuits are my absolute fave in Winter. They definitely keep you that little bit warmer with the added bonus of having smaller areas to fake tan. I was lucky enough to be sent one by Quiz Clothing and I absolutely love it.







I am wearing a size 10 but I think I could have also worn a size 8 without it being too small. My jumpsuit is available here for £29.99. It is available in sizes 6-16 and it is perfect for a stylish yet simple look. As you can see, my look is quite simple but it was perfect for my night out with the girls. 

Everything else...
Shoes: Guess.
Clutch: I borrowed this bag from a friend but I believe it is from a small boutique.
Watch: Marc Jacobs.
Hair: Glo Salon
Make Up: Me

Thanks for reading ladies and definitely check out Quiz! 

Lauren-Faye x 



No comments:

Post a Comment