Little Black Dress

Friday, January 02, 2015

Hi girls!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great New Years! I have been extremely busy with work and Christmas but I am back on the blogging scene. As I am sure many of you have seen AX Paris have an amazing selection of party wear and I just had to share with you one of my favourite pieces.





My Eyelash Lace String dress is £35 and it is literally one of my new fave dresses. It is completely on trend and very reasonably priced. I decided to add a burst of colour to the look by adding my gorgeous Public Desire heels. This look is perfect for a night out with the girls, especially if you are wanting a classy yet stylish outfit. The dress is available here and the shoes are available here - they are now in the sale so do not miss out!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you for reading!

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment