My Pandora Journey..

Monday, February 23, 2015

Me again!

This time I wanted to share with you how excited I am to be collaborating with The Jewel Hut on their Pandora campaign! The Jewel Hut is a dedicated online jewellers perfect for those of you wanting the best branded accessories at competitive prices!

Over the next 6 months I will be building my adorable charm bracelet and blogging each charm as I go...






My bracelet is available here for just £45 and I cannot wait to share with you all the gorgeous charms! Of course, if you already have a Pandora bracelet you can check out the amazing variety of charms here if you fancy treating yourself! I love the quality of my bracelet and it is extremely lightweight which means I never want to take it off! Thanks again to The Jewel Hut & Etail PR - I love it!

Thanks for reading & I will blog my new charms soon!

Lauren-Faye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment