Sole Affair..

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Hey girls!

I just have to introduce you to Sole Affair... my new shoe heaven! 

This season, I am obsessed with thigh boots and I had been searching for the perfect pair for a while! I knew the exact style that I wanted and Sole Affair had it spot on....







I can honestly say they are extremely comfortable and very easy to walk in. They are available here for just £34.95 - such a reasonable price for such a high quality item. I styled my boots with a classic grey jumper dress from Primark, a French Connection coat and a simple River Island necklace.

I would like to say thank you to The Blogger Programme and Sole Affair for this collaboration. I would definitely recommend checking out Sole Affair, you will not be disappointed with the amazing selection of shoes!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment