T.H.Baker..

Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey girls!

I wanted to introduce you to a fab luxury brand...T.H.Baker! A family jewellers offering the most amazing items with a variety of brands on offer!

Whether you are looking for a gift for someone special, or a little treat for yourself, this brand offers something for everyone! One of my absolute essentials from T.H.Baker is this gorgeous Swarovski pen, it is perfect for a girly - girl like myself!

It is available here for £24, although, they are available in a variety of colours so you will be spoilt for choice! If you fancy checking out the other Swarovski items on offer then you can do so here. I would highly recommend T.H.Baker for a professional yet friendly service and I would highly recommend checking them out here.

Finally, I would like to say a huge thank you to Etail PR & T.H.Baker for the collaboration opportunity.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment