Tuesday Lane!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Afternoon girls!

For absolutely ages I have been obsessing over bandage-style dresses but for whatever reason I haven't got around to buying one! I was then approached by Tuesday Lane for a collaboration, and I spotted one of their gorgeous bandage dresses! Tuesday Lane are one of my new favourite online retailers, they offer on-trend items at such reasonable prices!





I love the colour of this dress and I cannot wait to wear it on a night out. My dress is a size 10 and I think it comes true to size, I expected bandage dresses to come up quite small but this one was perfect. The dress is available here for £29.95 and they have sizes 10-14 still available. I love how lightweight and comfortable the dress is also!

Tuesday Lane Top Picks


Available here for just £8.95.


Available here for £19.95.

Available here for £9.95. 


Thanks for reading girls and definitely check out Tuesday Lane!

Lauren-Faye x



No comments:

Post a Comment