Valentines Outfit..

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hey girls!

I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day! I have had quite a stressful week being unwell but I managed to make it out last night for a lovely valentines meal at my fave restaurant...lucky girl! So, I thought I would share with you my outfit!







My dress is from Misspap (of course) and I am wearing a size small. It is available here for just £14.99. It is very versatile and it can be worn both in the daytime and at night. 

As you may have noticed, my boots have appeared in a previous blog post and they are available from Sole Affair - they are very comfortable by the way! 

 My watch is from Marc Jacobs and my necklace is by Freedom at Topshop. Finally, my clutch bag is from Zara!

Thanks for reading!

Lauren-Faye x




No comments:

Post a Comment