My Pandora Journey x 2

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Evening girls!

I wanted to share with you my first Pandora Charm that I have added to my gorgeous bracelet, gifted by The Jewel Hut.


I love this subtle charm, it has small detailing but isn't overpowering, I am a very girly person (in case you hadn't realised) and so I felt this was the perfect charm for me! It is available here for £20.00, although there are hundreds of charms on offer if you fancy treating yourself to a different one.

The Jewel Hut also offer a free jewellery box with all orders over £75, perfect if you are treating that special someone. I am so excited to continue my Pandora journey and share with you my new charms!

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out The Jewel Hut!

Lauren-Faye x 



No comments:

Post a Comment