Spring Vibes..

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Hey girls!

I hope you made the most of the gorgeous weather yesterday, of course, it was the perfect day for bloggers!

I wanted to share with you a new outfit of mine that is perfect for a spring-day look.









I absolutely love my chunky knit jumper by Another 8 - super comfy and perfect for spring days! I am loving roll necks and this is definitely one of my faves! It is available here for £45 and it comes in sizes XS - L. 

My jeans are by Misspap and are available here for £24.99, mine are a size 8 but are available in sizes 6-14. They are perfect if you want to achieve a casual yet on-trend look. 

My leather lace-up shoes are from Next and are available here for £80. My sunglasses are from River Island and are perfect if you want to create a high-end look without the price tag! Finally, my pearl earrings are by T.H.Baker and they are available here. I love them because they are very subtle yet classy and very easy to style. T.H.Baker offer such a gorgeous variety of items at such reasonable prices that definitely wont break the bank! 

Thanks for reading! 

Lauren-Faye x 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Great post ☺️

    www.hannahjanewilliams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete