The Fashion Bible...

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Evening ladies!

I hope you have all had a fab weekend!

Today, I am sharing with you one of my new favourite summer looks...





It is a very simple outfit but very easy to create. My gorgeous boho blouse really adds to the whole look and adds a very classy touch. It is from The Fashion Bible and is available here for just £21.99. Floral print and crochet are both big trends this season and Fashion Bible have them both spot on. I paired it with my ripped River Island jeans and my gorgeous Pretty Little Thing shoes. I also thought it would look cute with a classic pair of denim shorts and so I will share that look with you next week! The Fashion Bible also have so many gorgeous items perfect for summer and I will definitely be creating a wishlist style post to show you all!

Finally, the bracelet is by Pandora and I will be sharing with you my gorgeous handbag charm this week! Thanks to The Jewel Hut.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment