Hannah Mitchell Clothing..

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hey girls!

Last weekend I went for afternoon tea with my family and I wanted to share with you my outfit!


This gorgeous jumpsuit is by Hannah Mitchell Clothing and all items are tailor-made. Khaki is my favourite colour this season and this jumpsuit is completely on-trend. The material is of a very high quality and I genuinely cannot believe how well it fits. I am definitely planning to wear this in Dubai over the summer. I think tailor-made clothes are perfect as you can make sure you get the right fit for your body shape, and it feels that extra bit special knowing it was made personally for you. Search 'HannahMitchellClothing' on Instagram and have a little look!







I styled it up with my lace-up Next heels and my classic River Island glasses. I have also gone for white nails at the moment, I am hoping they will look even better when I have a tan next week (I am off to Ibiza!) 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

1 comment:

  1. That jumpsuit is gorgeous. Such a lovely colour on you x

    ReplyDelete