All about the Lace Ups..

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

I am loving lace ups at the moment, they are everywhere! It makes a change for me to wear platform flats as I am usually in lace up heels but these are just gorgeous! Super stylish yet so comfortable. 








These ones are by Ego and are available here for just £29.99. I wanted to go for a chic yet simple look so I paired them with this cute bardot dress from Primark! I love this look particularly for a casual/ classy style, I would wear this for lunch with the girls or a family day out. Although, it is also perfect for festivals! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

2 comments:

  1. Those platforms are gorgeous. And what a bargain! You definitely nailed the simple, yet chic look. Your bardot dress is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and pictures! Those shoes are gorgeous. Great post.

    Natalie xxx
    madeinchina91.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete