Bombay Hair..

Friday, July 24, 2015

Hi girls!

As you know, I have such long hair but, I had always wondered whether it would be a good idea to try out clip-in extensions to add a little volume! I had absolutely no idea what brand was best or what colour would match but, I was lucky enough to collaborate with Bombay Hair through EtailPR.

I have worked with Bombay previously and knew that their products were of a high standard, to say the least! I decided to go for the Chestnut Brown 160 gram extensions which consists of 10 wefts (pieces). I literally could not believe the colour match, it was perfect which was very lucky!


As you can see, the extensions completely blend into my natural hair, so much so that you can't tell what is my natural hair and what isn't. As I was going to an event I got my hair blow-dryed at my local salon and thought it would be a good idea to get my hairdresser to fit them for me! Especially as it was my first time wearing them!



You can see above just how well they match my natural hair colour. And, below the final result! My hair looks full of volume and I love how much thicker my hair looks, and feels with them in. 



They are available here for $160 US Dollars (approximately £103) but I would definitely recommend investing in some, the quality is amazing. They are 100% Remy human hair and you can style them, wash them etc without causing damage! I have since straightened them and put them in myself, I was surprised at how simple they are to put in! They stayed in place all day which was perfect.

You can check out the variety of other hair extensions on offer here! I also use the Bombay 5 in 1 curling wand and I would definitely recommend treating yourself to one if you fancy a treat! Check it out here.

Finally, for any of you fellow bloggers out there check out Etail PR's Blogger Network for collaboration opportunities!

Thanks for reading,
Lauren-Faye x



No comments:

Post a Comment