Hello August..

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

So...this is my first post of August and it is a look I couldn't wait to share with you!


This look is perfect for being on-trend this summer! The gorgeous lace up dress is by In The Style and I absolutely love it. I often find that some white dresses can be a little see-through but this one isn't and so I feel very comfortable wearing it. In The Style have such a gorgeous variety of dresses on offer and my one is available here for £24.99. Remember you can save 10% on any item using code 'Lauren10'. For any of you who may be wondering, I am wearing a size 10. 


I styled the dress with the ultimate Michael Kors nude shoes by Shoeaholics. In case you don't already know, Shoeaholics is the 'go to' website for discounted designer heels. They are operated by Kurt Geiger, meaning you can get access to all of the best styles from a variety of brands! My 'Odelia' beauties are available here for £99 BUT for this week only you can save an extra 20% using code 'LAURENSHOE20'. They are also available in black for just £69, (without my discount code) so this really is the perfect time to treat yourself. 




Finally, I styled my hair using my Bombay Hair, 5 in 1 curling wand and my hat is from Primark. 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment