Pauls Boutique AW15

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Morning girls!!

As we all know...in just a few weeks summer will (sadly) be over! However, it means we can all purchase our AW wardrobe!

Last week, I collaborated with Pauls Boutique and I cannot get over how classy their new collection is! I have never previously owned a Pauls Boutique bag as, if I'm honest, they were a bit too 'out there' for me. I think this is why I LOVE the new collection so much. I decided to show you all the gorgeous 'Bethany' handheld bag in 'Stone'.



I absolutely love how simple yet classy this bag is! It is the perfect size, it isn't too small and it isn't so big that it feels like you are carrying a mini suitcase! It is available here for £68 and it is also available in Electric Blue. I love the added bonus of a detachable shoulder strap!

I have also picked out a few other AW items below that I think you will love!

The Drew Handheld Bag is the perfect accessory to an everyday work outfit, it has spacious compartments enabling you to keep all those important items safe! Available here for £75.

I love this Mila Tote Bag! It will certainly have you feeling catwalk-ready! Available here for £70.

Finally, the Casey backpack is the perfect day-bag! Again, another simple design but very stylish at the same time. Available here for £70. 

Thanks for reading girls!

P.s the dress is by In The Style and you can save 10% using code 'LAUREN10'. 

Lauren-Faye x


1 comment:

  1. This steady infonya admin, I wait again yes update the information again. Hopefully suksesss.
    Obat Tradisional Cerebrovascular

    ReplyDelete