Preparing for AW15

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hey guys,

Hope you have had a lovely bank holiday weekend, so far!

I have been so disappointed with the weather and have therefore decided to prepare my autumn/winter wardrobe! One key piece that I think all of you girls should have in your wardrobe is a poncho.


Mine is by Quiz Clothing and the colours are relatively neutral, perfect for a simple yet on-trend look. It is an over-sized style and therefore one size fits all. I can just see it coming in very handy for those chilly mornings! You may be wondering if the material is itchy or uncomfortable but it is one of the softest I have felt. I think I will be guilty of curling up and falling asleep in it! 


I also love the way it hangs! It is available here for £26.99. Quiz have some gorgeous pieces this season and I would definitely suggest having a little peek! Their footwear is a particular fave of mine! 

I styled mine up with my classic River Island jeans and my Linzi shoes, available here

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment