OOTD: Don't Worry About The Bitches!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hi girls!

As you know I have an absolute obsession with slogan tees and having seen a lot of negativity on blogging recently, I have found THE most relatable tee. I think it is so important for people to do what makes them happy, regardless of others opinion. All of us have different views and opinions on everything and as a result, it is impossible to please everyone.

BUT.. enough of me rambling on! NKD Boutique have the best slogan tees and they are perfect for an everyday outfit. You may have seen my Instagram post with the black sweater slogan 'Bitch Better have my Coffee' and that was also from NKD Boutique.

I love slogan tees, they have taken the fashion world by storm. They add a sense of humorous style to every outfit, whether you are dressing them up or down! I usually wear mine with ripped jeans and boots... simple yet stylish. 



If you fancy getting in on the slogan action check out NKD Boutique's range here.

Thanks for reading! 

Lauren-Faye x 


No comments:

Post a Comment