My Revlon Top 5!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Good morning!

I have decided to review my top 5 Revlon hair products today! I was lucky enough to receive a bundle of products a few weeks ago and it has been tough to decide which ones to review! I have chosen five of my favourite products that I think are perfect for a great hair routine. 

 Volume Shampoo & Conditioner: 
Annoyingly I have a major problem with volume! My hair is very long but also very flat on top and it is something that drives me crazy! I am constantly on the lookout for volumizing products and new backcombing brushes! I usually use normal shampoos and conditioners that aren't focussed on volume so I was particularly excited to give these a go! I wash my hair two to three times a week, and for the past three weeks I have been using these during every wash. 

The texture of the shampoo is very silky, whereas the conditioner is very creamy - I find these products are usually the best otherwise I find my hair to be slightly greasy after every wash. Generally after every wash my hair still remains very flat on top, but I have noticed since using these products that my hair naturally rises during blow-drying. Of course, as my hair is very flat I still use volumizing hair products alongside the duo, but I feel they complement my hair routine very nicely. The smell is gorgeous and my friend who was curling my hair actually asked me what products I had used as she loved the smell so much. I would highly recommend using these products if you also have flat hair or if you are looking for extra volume! 


 Hairspray Photo Finisher: 

I am not exaggerating when I say this but this is my absolute MUST-HAVE product at the moment. I often find hairsprays to be very sticky with very little hold so I am very picky with what products to use. However, I used the Photo Finisher and fell in love after my first use. It has a lovely scent that lasts and it keeps my hair in place, particularly the curls. My hair didn't feel sticky or rough and that is one thing I usually dislike with hairsprays. I also found that my hair didn't feel dry after brushing the hairspray out which is something I have found with some other hairsprays in the past.

Volume Amplifier Mousse: 

Moving onto the mousse...I have always been wary of mousse, I'm not the biggest fan of the texture and it doesn't seem to have much of an impact on my hair. However, I used this mousse and was pleasantly surprised, a small amount definitely goes a long way! I applied it to towel-dried hair and continued to blow-dry it as usual. I particularly struggle with the front of my hair and that is exactly the section I specifically wanted to target, the mousse certainly increased the volume on my fringe. 


All In One Hair Treatment: 

Shock horror.. I am a little lazy when it comes to looking after my hair! It is so long, yet so fine but there is so much of it so I often find myself neglecting it slightly! I have only used this twice but I will continue to do so as it has a whole range of benefits! It has definitely made my hair softer and it appears to have a nice little shine to it (even if I do say so myself)! It can be used on wet or dry hair and it is a leave-in spray which is perfect if you are rushing around! No excuse now, ladies! 

If it sounds like you have similar hair problems to me, why not give these a go? 

Thanks for reading, 

Lauren-Faye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment