My Festival Style!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

With festival season upon us, I decided I would you girls a little festival spo'. I have only ever attended a few festivals but I know us girls love to look on point for them! 


I created a go-to festival look that is sure to keep you on-trend without breaking the bank! As you may have noticed from my Snapchat, (laurenellisx) I am absolutely loving Boohoo at the moment! I am constantly browsing the site for inspo or new outfits and so I thought I would check out their Festival Shop. I was not disappointed and the majority of garments created in this look are from Boohoo! 

A playsuit is, in my opinion, a festival staple; team it up with some accessories and flats and you're good to go! 


Playsuit*: Boohoo
Choker*: Boohoo
Hat: Primark
Sandals*: Boohoo
Sunglasses: Quay

I hope this has given you a little inspiration for the festival season! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

1 comment:

  1. Your work article, blogs I mean over all contents is must read material.
    gifts for sporty girl

    ReplyDelete