JD X PINK SODA SPORT*

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Evening girls! 

Today I am sharing with you a lookbook based on a recent collaboration with JD Sports and their exclusive own brand, Pink Soda Sport

I am always on the lookout for sportswear, mainly because it is so easy to wear, even when you aren't hitting the gym! I much prefer wearing leggings and trainers on a Sunday instead of a dress and heels! Anyway, when I was approached for this collaboration I was so excited, mainly because I had been eyeing up a few Pink Soda items for a while in-store! 


I love how fashionable the brand is, it makes wearing workout gear fun and stylish! It's safe to say I have a new fave brand, ha! On a serious note though, I will 100% be ordering a few bits from the new collection, it is worth checking out if you haven't already!  

As you may have noticed, I have also been desperate to get my hands on NMDS for a while now and couldn't actually believe how lucky I was to receive a pair! They are incredibly comfy and I have actually paired them with as many outfits as possible - I guess you could say I am a little obsessed! 

You can find my outfit below... 




Thanks for reading! 

Lauren-Faye x

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs and every other content are thus interesting and helpful it makes me return back again.
    good presents for teens

    ReplyDelete