Female Christmas Gift Guide: Under £100

Thursday, December 01, 2016

I'm back again! This time featuring gifts under £100. 




Poison is my all-time favourite perfume, this new addition to the collection smells absolutely gorgeous! If you like a sweet fragrance that is. 


The perfect gift for your mumma! I am such a fan of The White Company, my room is full of their candles and I think they make lovely gifts! 


Got a holiday coming up in the New Year? Treat your special someone to a beaut' Aspinal passport cover, you have the option to personalise it at the checkout. 

4. Kurt Geiger Petro Boots

A winter essential! You can't go wrong with a classic pair of boots, they don't date and are perfect for everyday wear. 


Get your gal ready for New Years Eve with this killer bandage dress! Available from Missguided's premium range.

6. Olivia Burton Silver-Plated Watch

Arm candy? Check! Available in different styles, Olivia Burton watches are guaranteed to put a smile on your loved ones face. 


The best kind of make-up brushes, perfect for a sleek finish! 

8. Kate Spade Lined Journal

This gift has potential to be a girls best friend! I carry my journal everywhere with me and it is perfect for noting little reminders and key dates.

9. Aldo Quilted Cross Bag

I am obsessed with this bag!! It looks very expensive without the huge price tag - bonus. 


I hope this has given you a little inspiration! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x





1 comment:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.
    the best present for a girl

    ReplyDelete