Winter styling..

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Hi girls! 

Can you believe we are in 2017?! Every year seems to fly by nowadays - it's crazy! I had such a wonderful 2016 and I am incredibly grateful for all of the opportunities that were given to me! I can't wait to work on bigger things this year! 

Anyway, moving on to today's post! As we all know, winter is definitely here and I must admit, I am NOT a fan of the cold weather in the slightest. I often find that I have to focus on outfit planning in winter to ensure I am both stylish and more importantly, warm! As a result, I wanted to share with you two of my go-to favourite looks by Very.co.uk* to keep you on-trend this season! 

Grey and black are my ultimate winter colours and you can almost guarantee that every outfit I wear features one of the two colours! I love this outfit purely because of the faux fur detailing - it just adds a bit more of a wintry feel to the outfit.

Faux Fur Gilet: Available here.
Biker Trousers: Available here.

My second go-to look is possibly the most simple yet eye-catching! A leather jacket paired with biker trousers - the perfect combination. I love the embellished detailing on this jacket - it really adds glam to what is a relatively simple look. Very have really nailed it with this jacket and it really gives a high-end feel without the price tag! The look itself is also very versatile and can be adapted based on the occasion. 

Embellished leather jacket: Available here.
Biker Trousers: Same as the first look! 

I hope I have given you some inspiration for this season! 

Thanks for reading, 

Lauren-Faye x

1 comment:

  1. I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.
    gifts for sporty girl

    ReplyDelete