A few of my current favourites!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hi ladies! 

Today, I wanted to share with you a few of my current favourite products / items that I think you'll also love too!


1. Twist & Spritz

AKA the best invention, ever! Gone are the days of carrying around a bottle of perfume in my handbag, I now have my twist and spritz mini perfume atomiser. Basically, it's a mini perfume bottle that you can fill up with your favourite fragrance (8ml to be precise) so in other words, it's handbag and travel friendly. I use mine for nights out, everyday use in my handbag and especially for travelling! Available from The Fragrance Shop. 

2. Monsoon Grapefruit and Vetiver Diffuser

I am absolutely obsessed with candles and diffusers, especially for my bedroom! I think I must get it from my mum as we always have candles on and so when I smelt this Monsoon diffuser, I knew I had to share it! Scented with grapefruit and vetiver it really gives a fresh smelling scent to my bedroom and I can't get enough of it! 

3. DKNY Nectar Love

Having always been a fan of DKNY perfumes in the past I was very excited by their newest launch, Nectar Love. I always find it a little tricky to describe scents but the best description is floral and fruity.  Another huge factor for me when buying a new perfume is the bottle design! Perhaps it's the blogger in me but they have got to look pretty on your dressing table, right?! 


4. Vita Liberata Gradual Tanning Lotion with Marula Oil.

Now that autumn is well and truly here,  fake tan has become my best friend. I mean, it always has been really but in autumn and winter I rely on it to give me a little boost! Anyway, I was kindly sent a box of tanning goodies and of course, decided to try them out! The reason I've picked the gradual tan as my favourite is because it is so simple to use and it is perfect to pop on before bed. It gives a gradual glow and it feels so smooth on the skin that I don't have to worry about any streaky, dry patches!

5. Revlon Youth FX Foundation

I don't often blog about foundations but I recently tried the Revlon Youth FX foundation in shade nude. I always opt for a full-coverage smooth foundation and this is certainly what I got with this product. Admittedly, I was sceptical at first as I am an avid MAC fan, however, I was so impressed that this has actually become my daily foundation! Definitely a must-try!

6. Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit

Seriously if this isn't the cutest thing you've seen then I don't know what is! The kit, containing a cuticle stick, nail file, remover pads, USB adaptor, gel polish and an led lamp, is everything you need for the ultimate pamper session! If you are girly like me, you will love the strawberry pink polish and it definitely saves a trip to the nail salon! I wasn't sure I would get on with the kit at first, but I am so impressed that my friends are actually buying their own kits! Of course you may prefer to have somebody else paint your nails but it is just perfect for an on the go mani!

I am thinking of regularly featuring a few items that I'm loving every month either on here or on my YouTube channel to keep you guys updated!

Thanks so much for reading,
Lauren-Faye x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! Vipin Hair Extension is directly taking hair from Indian Temple. Indian Temples are main source of Natural Indian Hair. We are supplier and Exporter worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite informative blog such qualitative info I have never seen anywhere.
    what to get a teenage girl

    ReplyDelete